To address the challenges associated with the spread of COVID-19, Alliance member institutions are actively providing information and resources for students, faculty, staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
RESOURCES FOR ALLIANCE FACULTY, STAFF, AND STUDENTS
- Drexel’s Center for the Advancement of STEM Teaching and Learning Excellence (CASTLE) has curated and compiled a comprehensive set of resource pages for Learning Remotely, Teaching Remotely, and Pedagogical Resources to assist faculty and students with the transition to online learning.
- UNCW’s Distance Education and eLearning (DEeL) and the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) created the Keep Teaching site to provide guidelines and resources for faculty who must continue teaching from a distance during temporary closures.
- The College of Charleston’s *free* 2020 TLTCon (Teaching, Learning, & Technology Conference), scheduled to be held on May 14-15, is designed to bring together expertise from faculty and staff across multiple institutions, spotlight teaching excellence, and provide a space for idea sharing and networking.
The links below provide access to the most recent updates from each institution:
- College of Charleston
- University of Delaware
- Drexel University
- Elon University
- Hofstra University
- James Madison University
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Northeastern University
- Towson University
- College of William & Mary